1. Prerequisites for all 3.6 Dr. Garbage Plugins
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5 or higher; Java 6 is recommended for Bytecode Visualizer 3.6 (see here why).
- Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) 3.6 or higher. GEF is an Eclipse Plugin.
It is usually installed automatically by Eclipse Update Manager when neccessary.
- Direct internet access or valid proxy configuration (see: Eclipse Proxy Configuration Guide)
2. Start Eclipse Update Manager
Help > Install New Software...
3. Add New Update Site
Click on 'Add' and paste
into the "Add Repository" dialog.
5. Select plugins/features, which you would like to install
6. Review and confirm the installation
Note: Eclipse Update Manager can automatically select some additional features, which are required by Dr. Garbage plugins.
7. Read and accept the licence agreements
Click "Finish" to install the plugins.
8. Confirm Security Warning
9. Restart Eclipse after the plugins have been installed
Have a lot of fun with Dr. Garbage tools!